Cadmus offers a comprehensive preparedness and resilience solution designed to identify and address gaps in preparedness at every stage. We go beyond the exercise phase to work with your organization on increasing your readiness posture by establishing response plans and protocols and training your staff to act on them, if and when the time comes.
Our approach is scalable and tailored: we will execute only those portions of our approach that you need, in accordance with your unique situation. We have applied this solution to help clients address their individual priorities, including:
- Detailed threat/hazard, vulnerability, and risk assessments
- Crisis coordination and business continuity planning
- Effective public messaging development
- Capacity building for executives and staff, through training and expert seminars and workshops
- Knowledge management systems for documenting lessons learned
- Metrics, analytics, and evaluation processes for continuous improvement
Cadmus employs leaders in emergency management, law enforcement, and crisis decision-making. Our experts include former FEMA Administrator W. Craig Fugate, who managed the agency’s response to more than 500 presidentially declared disasters.
Since 2010, our team has coordinated and executed over 300 special event preparations, tabletop exercises, and emergency simulations across the full spectrum of threats and hazards, including leading exercises on the White House’s most complex issues since 2005.